- ETH Zurich
* Complete redesign, adapted to the new ETH corporate design * Improved news and detail view * News (with new filter) * Improved event and detail view * Events (with new filter) * Complete ETH building directory
ETH Zurich is one of the leading international universities for technology and the natural sciences. Here we provide news and information about public events, contact information of faculty and staff as well as campus maps and dining facilities with daily menus.
ETH Zurich is well-known for its excellent education, ground-breaking fundamental research and for putting its new findings directly into practice. Founded in 1855, it today offers researchers an inspiring working environment and its students a comprehensive education.
ETH Zurich has some 18,000 students from over 100 different countries, 3,800 of whom are doctoral students. About 500 professors currently teach and conduct research in the areas of engineering, architecture, mathematics, natural sciences, system-oriented sciences, and management and social sciences. ETH Zurich regularly appears at the top of international rankings as one of the best universities in the world. 21 Nobel Laureates have studied, taught or conducted research at ETH Zurich, underlining the excellent reputation of the institute.
• News: successful research stories, life on campus
• Agenda: public events taking place at ETH Zurich or organised by ETH Zurich
• Site plans: maps with the buildings of ETH Zurich in the centre of Zurich and on campus Science City (Hönggerberg)
• Dining facilities: daily menus offered by all the canteens in ETH buildings
• People Search: Finds all staff members of ETH Zurich